Welcome to Southern Nevada Watchdogs!
The scope of activities Southern Nevada Watchdogs engages in is multi-faceted and covers the following areas:
- IDENTIFICATION: Monitoring the Clark County Commission and the Las Vegas City Council upcoming agenda items to identify actions that meet any of the following criteria:
- A threat to our natural rights
- Outside the scope of a governing body
- Not consistent with the United States Constitution & Bill of Rights
COMMUNICATION: Pin pointing how identified agenda items, ordinances, resolutions and actions are a threat to liberty and raise public awareness through all means of communication available
- EDUCATION: Preparing research and documentation to opposed actions that will be disseminated to governmental bodies, which will include:
- The nature of our opposition
- How the action is/leads to a violation of natural rights/law
- Supporting Documentation & Research
- Personal commentary and interpretation
ACTIVE RESISTANCE: Organize resistance to these actions by our local government by attending the meetings in which actions are to take place and publicly voicing educated opposition
What We've Achieved
Partnered with Nevada Cop Block to oppose the county on 3 occasions to prevent an increase sales tax to fund the "More Cops Tax" initiative.
Worked with Bob Beers to stop the city council from using tax payer money to fund a soccer stadium down town. See the exclusive footage of what Mayor Goodman really thinks about local residents here.
Supported "I'm just a Mom", Daphne Lee with PANDA to encourage the county to pass her resolution against the indefinite detention provision of the National Defense Authorization Act
Partnered with Fluoride Free Las Vegas to raise public awareness on the health hazards posed by water fluoridation.
- Worked with the Fully Informed Jury Association (FIJA) to educated the public on their right to vote their conscience as a member of a jury (jury nullification).
IN THE MEDIA...
Guest of Alan Stock on news talk 720 KDWN discussing the county's decision on increasing the fuel tax to pay for roads, listen here.
Subject of Ralston Reports regarding the controversial downtown soccer stadium upon submitting exclusive footage of Mayor Goodman speaking at a town hall meeting, see the report here.
Appeared on The Agenda with Hugh Jackson to discuss Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development in an adversarial interview, watch the recording here.